Saturday, April 24, 2010

Is that true that steroid cream caused skin discoloration?

I notice my butt skin color has changed to darker color as I had a problem with itchiness/ hives when last trimester pregnancy and my gynecologist gave me steroid cream repeatedly and didn't tell me that actually steroid cream only can be used a couple of time so I used it very often like 2 weeks whenever the itchiness started. I thought the discoloration was caused by pigmentation of pregnancy and will go away soon after I delivered my baby but until now about 13 months after my baby was born it's still there ..if it's true that it caused by steroid cream will it stay there forever? or is there any cream that can make my skin lighter again?

Is that true that steroid cream caused skin discoloration?
yes!
Reply:Yes it is very likely that the cream has stained your skin. I would get a good Apricot scrub and gently exfoliate with a loofah sponge.


No comments:

Post a Comment