Monday, November 16, 2009

I have noticed the infomercial for that skin cream "Nads" isn't playing anymore.?

Is it possible the makers didn't know that nads is also a slang word for testicles or if the skin cream is good, they no longer need the infomercials, To be honest everytime I would see the infomercial on Nads, I couldn't stop laughing, especially when they would say to apply nads to the face, I know I know, it's probably a guy thing, Don't mean to gross anyone out. Any input???

I have noticed the infomercial for that skin cream "Nads" isn't playing anymore.?
your right it doesn't play anymore...I always thought they could have researched a better name, but no, Nads was the first and last thing they prolly came up with!!! I dont even think that stuff works. But its edible!
Reply:I bought Nads years ago and it doesnt work. I returned the bottle to get a refund. I yet to get my money back. I lost $60. And this was 8 years ago. I have seen Nads in the health food store. But yes the tv ads are no longer playing. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment