Friday, November 20, 2009

I need help to chose the right skin care cream for me.?

I`m 40 years old and i need a skin care (cream) possibly estee lauder but i need help to chose wich one fits well with my age.

I need help to chose the right skin care cream for me.?
skin creams are not according to age. they are made according to skin type. first find out what type of skin u have.
Reply:actually there are certain Creams formulated for a womans skin type as she ages, because women as we get older have certain skin needs. Im an ethetician, a cosmetologist and also an Avon Sales Rep. and i would be more than happy to help you choose a skin care regimen that suits your needs. You can contact me through my website www.youravon.com/ecanant





good luck! I hope to hear from you soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment