Friday, November 20, 2009

Where can I find Mere De La Mer skin cream....and is it any better than Creme De La Mer?

I am a freak when it comes to my skin and keep on hearing about this Mere de la Mer stuff..Just wondering if anyone knows where I can buy it cheap and if anyone has used it? Any better than Creme de la Mer?....Thanks

Where can I find Mere De La Mer skin cream....and is it any better than Creme De La Mer?
Mere de la Mer is great! I picked up a sample on Ebay about a month ago...There are people selling it on there off and on, just search under the name...Its alot smoother and absorbs better than Creme de la Mer I think...and its cheaper! :) But everyones skin is different...Just my two cents, but give it a try, its about 70 to 120$ for one I think....Hope that helps!

yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment